Using Afiswitch technologies Wadeville Secure now offers fingerprint clearances on behalf of the SA Police Service (SAPS) against the SAPS fingerprint database of all known convicted and/or case awaiting trial persons to determine the previous conviction and/or case awaiting trial status of an applicant relating to:
- Any pre-employment enquiry,
- Corporate enquiry,
- Statutory requirement,
- Application for a Professional Driving Permit (PrDP) and
- Registration with the Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA).
The benefits of conducting previous conviction enquiries:
- Ensuring the right candidate is placed in the right position
- Enhanced risk compliance within your organization
- Improved regulatory compliance within your industry
Decreasein hiring risks and business liability or bad media exposure
- Decrease in employee turnover
- Knowledge of a person’s background
How does the clearance work?